Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager – SAP FICO
The SAP FICO Consultant is responsible for the analysis, design, configuration & support of the SAP FICO areas to meet the business needs of ReNew Power. The incumbent will work closely with all business stakeholders to understand their requirements and deliver, troubleshoot and enhance SAP functionality to explicitly improve business efficiency & productivity.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the FICO modules of ECC 6.
• Should have sound configuration knowledge of master data, Treasury, AP, AR, Asset accounting and Cash and Bank accounting including new GL accounting & automatic payment programs.
• Should have sound configuration knowledge of cost element, cost centre, internal order, profitability analysis and profit center accounting.
• Understand dependency between FICO and other logistics modules- MM, SD, PS, PM & CS and work closely with respective functional & technical team.
• Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
• Ensure compliance to existing statutory standards, and development of required data and reporting standards in this direction.
• Lead functional/technical architecture in complex SAP & non-SAP environments and work on all integration aspects from FICO side.
• Leverage other SAP modules/ applications e.g. BI/BO, Fiori etc. to enhance business productivity.
• To support other SAP modules/ Non-SAP Applications on need basis.
• Need to develop team by training existing resources & preparing them to be next in line.
• Should have sound knowledge on local taxation & can drive GST implementation from FICO side.
• A university degree with solid technology and Business Management experience.
• Graduate/Post Graduate preferably in technical or business streams (Engineering/MBA Finance/CA/ICWA/CFA) from reputed institutes.
• 5 to 8 years of SAP FI/CO configuration with minimum 2 End-to-End Implementations.
• Experience with Product Organizations would be preferred.
• Adept communicator who can conceptualize and communicate winning propositions to business.
• Matured enough to handle business queries, can drive new initiatives and good in team-building.
• Ability to work under own initiatives and under tight deadlines – planning, prioritizing and controlling own workload.
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
|Qualification||B. Tech/ MBA/ CA/ CFA|