Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager – SAP MM
The SAP MM/ QM Consultant will be responsible for the analysis, design, configuration, support & enhancement of the SAP MM & QM areas to meet the business needs of ReNew Power. The incumbent will work closely with all business stakeholders to understand their requirements and deliver, troubleshoot, redesign process & enhance SAP functionality to explicitly improve business efficiency & productivity.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the MM module of ECC 6 & well versed in SAP QM.
• Configuration of Material Master, Purchase Requisition (PR), Request for quotation, Purchase Order (PO), Agreements, Info records, Release Procedures, Pricing, Automatic Account determination, Inventory Management, Reservation, Transfer Posting, Stock Transfer and Physical Inventory process, Valuation and Batch Management, Split Valuation etc.
• Good knowledge of different procurement processes like direct, indirect, third party, subcontracting, stock transport orders, stock transfers, account assigned POs, asset procurement, consignment etc.
• Good understanding of SAP QM to drive this module independently.
• Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
• Lead functional/technical architecture in complex SAP & non-SAP environments and work on all integration aspects from PS side.
• Leverage other SAP modules/ applications e.g. BI/BO, Fiori etc. to enhance business productivity.
• To support other SAP modules/ Non-SAP Applications on need basis.
• Need to develop team by training existing resources & preparing them to be able to support in critical times.
• Should have sound knowledge on local taxation & can drive GST implementation from MM side.
• A university degree with solid technology and Business Management experience.
• Graduate/Post Graduate preferably in technical or business streams (Engineering/MBA).
• 5 to 8 years of SAP MM experience with minimum 2 End-to-End Implementations.
• Experience with Product Organizations would be preferred.
• Hands-on experience in other SAP modules (FI/PS/SD/PM) would be preferred.
• Adept communicator who can conceptualize and communicate winning propositions to business.
• Basic understanding of SAP QM module.
• Matured enough to handle business queries, can drive new initiatives and good in team-building.
• Ability to work under own initiatives and under tight deadlines – planning, prioritising and controlling own workload.
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
|Qualification||B. Tech/ MBA|