Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager – SAP SD
The SAP SD Consultant is responsible for the analysis, design, configuration, support & enhancement of the SAP Sales & Distribution areas to meet the business needs of ReNew Power. The incumbent will work closely with the business stakeholders to understand their requirements and deliver, troubleshoot, redesign process & enhance SAP functionality to explicitly improve business efficiency & productivity.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the SD modules of ECC 6.
• Should have sound configuration knowledge of SAP core areas of Sales & Distribution like invoicing, billing, deliveries, consignment stocks, pricing procedures, scheduling agreements, customer credit management, goods issue, SD-interfacing with other modules & non-SAP systems etc.
• Understand dependency between SD and other SAP modules- MM, FI, PS, PM & CS and work closely with respective functional & technical team.
• Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
• Ensure compliance to existing statutory standards, and development of required data and reporting standards in this direction.
• Lead functional/technical architecture in complex SAP & non-SAP environments and work on all integration aspects from SD side.
• Leverage other SAP modules/ applications e.g. BI/BO, Fiori etc. to enhance business productivity.
• To support other SAP modules/ Non-SAP Applications on need basis.
• Need to develop team by training existing resources & preparing them to be next in line.
• Should have sound knowledge on local taxation & can drive GST implementation from SD side.
• A university degree with solid technology and Business Management experience.
• Graduate/ Post Graduate preferably in technical or business streams (Engineering/MBA in Sales & Marketing/ Operations/Finance).
• 5 to 8 years of SAP SD experience with minimum 2 End-to-End Implementations. Experience with Product Organizations would be preferred.
• Hands-on experience in other SAP modules (MM/PM/PS/QM) would be preferred.
• Adept communicator who can conceptualize and communicate winning propositions to business.
• Matured enough to handle business queries, can drive new initiatives and good in team-building.
• Ability to work under own initiatives and under tight deadlines – planning, prioritizing and controlling own workload.
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
|Qualification||B. Tech/ MBA (Sales & Marketing/ Operations/ Finance)|