Engineer – Electrical Design (Solar Rooftop)
• Feasibility study, collection of required inputs from client or from channel partner, capacity estimation by visiting or through google earth Helioscope, site survey report from vendor, techno commercial estimation for Residential Rooftop segment.
• Preparation and Validation of pre-sale preliminary and post-sale detailed engineering designs for solar residential/kilowatt level projects.
• Preparation, Customization, validation of Layout, SLD Total Bill of material for small scale residential projects
• Vendor & Channel partner management and coordination for Design & BOM approval.
• Preparation of interconnection/power evacuation note for residential projects, Analysis compliance of Net Metering regulations, SNA/SECI/MNRE/DISCOM/Tender requirements.
• Evaluation and analysis of new technologies and methodologies, innovative solutions and vendors.
• Concept to commissioning project tracking, management and handover process.
• Coordination with internal & external teams for residential projects.
• Ensuring quality and all compliances in budgeted time and cost
• Bachelor’s degree from premier state/national university, preferably in engineering/technical/business specialization.
• 2-3 years’ experience in solar rooftop engineering.
• Knowledge of Layout & SLD drafting on AutoCAD, Generation Estimation on PVSyst, shadow analysis tools, Google sketch up, Helioscope, etc.
• Understanding of net metering, captive plants, state/ central policies, regulatory guidelines and regulations, liasoning with DISCOM & other authorities.
• Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
• Able to work standalone with minimal supervision.
|Job Category||Distributed Solar|
|Qualification||B. Tech (Electrical)|