Senior Engineer/ Assistant Manager – Structural Design (Solar Rooftop)
• Analysis & Design of Structures for solar projects.
• Expertise in design of mounting structures for installation of solar modules for Ground mounted, RCC Roofs, metal sheds, Parking lot & Tracker applications.
• Preparation of Array Layout’s, Earthing Layouts etc.
• Design of foundations using geo-technical inputs.
• Knowledge of relevant standards required in Solar PV Civil & Structural Design.
• Shadow analysis using PVSYST, Google Sketchup, Helioscope, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree from premier state/national university, in Civil/Mechanical/Structural Engineering.
• At least 2-8 years’ experience in solar Design & engineering.
• Experience with using design software like Staad Pro and working knowledge of AutoCAD.
• Ability to quickly survey sites and develop technical solutions along with project execution experience.
• Development of vendors for relevant structural solutions.
• Collaborative working style and ability to communicate effectively with customers and internal stakeholders.
• Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work standalone with minimal supervision.
|Job Category||Distributed Solar|
|Quailification||B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical)|