Own & Operate (Capex Model)

Your solar asset, our expertise and experience! Stay care free and enjoy all government benefits as we put up and maintain your solar asset for you.

  • Own your solar asset by funding the project cost
  • ReNew Power designs & installs the plant for you
  • ReNew Power takes care of plant maintenance and monitoring
  • You get all government incentives such as any subsidy or accelerated depreciation benefit from the plant
icon
icon

Own Your Solar Asset
icon
icon

Designs & Installs
icon
icon

Maintenance & Monitoring
icon
icon

Government Incentives
icon
icon

Zero upfront Costs!!
icon
icon

Sign a PPA
icon
icon

Install & Operate The Solar Plant
icon
icon

How does a PPA work?

Pay As You Go (Opex Model)

Zero upfront Costs!! We put in the money, you reap the benefits electricity savings!!

  • Zero upfront Costs!! Don’t pay anything to us for the project cost.
  • Sign a PPA with us at a tariff typically lower than grid tariff
  • ReNew Power is responsible to install and operate the solar plant for the duration of the PPA
  • How does a PPA work?

Performance Linked Payment Plan (PLIP)

Save your tax and lower your energy bill at the same time! That too without taking on any generation risks. Truly the best of both worlds!

  • Pay 30% project cost upfront as equity for project and ReNew Power arranges for the remaining 70% as debt
  • Take Accelerated Depreciation benefit to save on tax equivalent to your equity contribution
  • Use energy being generated from your solar plant
  • Pay monthly to us based on the units consumed by you at a tariff typically lower than other customers pay to the grid
  • Lock your yearly tariffs, thus negating any effect of increasing grid electricity tariffs!!
icon
icon

Cost Involved
icon
icon

Save On Tax
icon
icon

Use Solar Energy
icon
icon

Monthly Payment
icon
icon

Lock Your Yearly Tariffs

How Does Solar PPA Work

  • You sign a PPA with Renew Power at the start of project
  • ReNew Power designs and installs the solar system at no upfront costs to you
  • You pay for the power you consume at a rate less than that charged by the electricity company
  • Regulatory Compliances ReNew Power continues to monitor and maintain the system while you save on electricity bill year on year
  • After PPA tenure, you get the option to buyback the solar system at a nominal cost