ReNew Power is committed to leading a change in the country’s current energy portfolio by delivering cleaner and smarter energy choices, thereby reducing India’s carbon footprint.
5600 + MW
To be a responsible leader in providing clean energy solutions for sustaining the Earth
- To be India’s leading renewable energy company providing the most innovative clean energy solutions to our clients.
- To execute and operate our projects efficiently and maintain the highest standards of quality, safety and environmental sustainability
- To foster a culture of trust, collaboration and performance to achieve our business goals and be an employer of choice.
- To adhere to the highest standards of corporate governance and be a responsible corporate citizen.
- To operate ethically and fairly at all times while continually advancing stakeholder interests.
Team up, down & across;
Be a trustworthy partner
Get things done;
Continually give your best;
- Raised raised more than USD 1.5 Billion through closure of nonconvertible debentures (NCDs).
- First Indian renewables IPP to raise USD 475 million Rupee-denominated “masala” bonds.
- Got a USD 250 Mn, 23 year debt line for NSM Solar projects from OPIC.
- Got Takeout financing from IIFCL in renewable sector.
- Obtained credit enhancement from IIFCL to get AA+(SO) rating on project debt.
- Raised funds from an Infrastructure Debt Fund (IDF) in renewable sector.