Our vision is to transform India via the ReNew India Initiative (RII). RII is the essence of ReNew’s CSR program as we believe that no growth can be meaningful without transforming Human, Social and Natural Capital
ReNew Power, as part of its Corporate Citizenship, is committed to improving the quality of life in rural India. Lighting lives is an initiative which focuses on creating a holistic development model by ensuring access to energy/electricity through renewable energy sources.
Community-based water management
A Community-Corporate (CC) based partnership to address the need for ensuring access to quality drinking water by the establishment of water filtration units in community and schools.
ReNew Women India Initiative (ReWIN)
A socio-economic empowerment programme to encourage rural women to become entrepreneurs through the Self Help Group model which creates additional employment opportunities for them.
An innovative rural community centre focusing on improving education using technology for quality education for children and youth.
ReNew Scholarship for Exceptional Talent (ReSET)
A programme to identify talent from under privileged sections and provide a platform to develop their academic and extracurricular talent, with special emphasis placed on female children.
- Women Empowerment – ‘Go for Goats’: Investing in sustainable livelihood mechanism for unprivileged women in Jath,Maharashtra
- India CSR Award 2020 – Women Empowerment
- CSR Journal Excellence Awards
- 25 Impactful CSR Leaders Award 2019
- CSR Community Initiative Awards 2019
- FICCI Corporate Social Responsibility Awards,2017
- CSR Community Initiative Award 2017” organized by India CSR Awards
- Company with Best CSR Impacts (FY15-16) by Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, GoI and NGO Box at the India CSR Summit 2016
- CSR Leadership Award at National Awards for Excellence in CSR and Sustainability 2015
- Women Leadership Award at 5th Asia Best CSR Practices Awards 2015
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility Practices Award at 5th Asia Best
CSR Practices Awards 2015