Manager – O&M (Wind)
• To be the custodian of operating wind assets.
• To cultivate a favorable environment in the region so as to derive optimum productivity of the assets under operation.
• Extended arm of ReNew with O&M contractor.
• To ensure asset performance as per expectations.
• Asset Performance Analysis – Monitoring daily/ weekly/ monthly wind farm performance.
• Physical asset verification.
• To ensure assets have compliance as per statutory requirements.
• Technical audit of the operational sites.
• O&M contract management for the respective region.
• Coordination with O&M contractor.
• Site level coordination for CDM/ CER/ GBI related activities.
• Follow up with the connected substations in case of grid breakdowns & to ensure maximum grid availability for our assets.
• Identify CSR initiatives at sites.
• Develop and maintain relationship with local government agencies/ bodies and utilities.
• Liasoning with offices of nodal agencies, SEB, ERC, CEIG, MRT, etc for complying with the pertinent requirements.
• Joint reading along with EB officials, JR preparation, submission, invoicing, follow ups & collection of payment.
• Circulation of the joint report/ credit notes, invoices to the head office.
• Preparation and circulation of MIS to the head office.
• Candidate must possess full-time B. Tech/ B.E. (Electrical) degree with at least 10-15 years’ post qualification experience.
• Operational experience in wind projects
• Analytical and technically sound
• Good team player
|Job Category||Asset Management|
|Educational Qualification||B. Tech/ B.E. (Electrical)|