ReLead is a business case study competition open for B-school students in India. The case study will revolve around business issues which will help ReNew take strategic and financial decisions in our journey towards becoming the most innovative clean energy solution provider. There will be three stages in this competition involving pre-screening, campus and national rounds. The national round will be organised at the ReNew Corporate Office, Gurgaon and will be judged by a high-powered jury. The winners of this competition will have an opportunity to win cash prizes worth Rs 1,50,000 and be part of pre placement interviews.
- The case study is open for teams of two to three members, from 2-year full-time MBA/PGDM students, only in India.
- The members of each team should be of the same institute and of the same graduating class (either first year or second year).
- There will be two winning teams per specified B-School (IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore, IIM Calcutta, IIM Lucknow, IIM Kozhikode, IIM Indore, MDI Gurgaon, FMS, XLRI). Out of the two winning teams per B-School, there will be one winning team invited for the National finals at the Renew Corporate Office, Gurgaon.
- Teams from non-specified B-Schools are eligible to participate and the two best teams will be selected for the National Finals
- The National round will include 9 winners from the specified B Schools plus 2 teams from other B-schools (same criteria as above).
- At the specified B Schools, the winning team from the first year and second year will each win a prize of Rs. 50,000/.
- The winner of the National round will win Rs. 1,50,000/ and the opportunity to participate in Pre-Placement interviews.