- Own your solar asset by funding the project cost
- ReNew Power designs & installs the plant for you
- ReNew Power takes care of plant maintenance and monitoring
- You get all government incentives such as any subsidy or accelerated depreciation benefit from the plant
- Zero upfront Costs!! Don’t pay anything to us for the project cost.
- Sign a PPA with us at a tariff typically lower than grid tariff
- ReNew Power is responsible to install and operate the solar plant for the duration of the PPA
- How does a PPA work?
- Pay 30% project cost upfront as equity for project and ReNew Power arranges for the remaining 70% as debt
- Take Accelerated Depreciation benefit to save on tax equivalent to your equity contribution
- Use energy being generated from your solar plant
- Pay monthly to us based on the units consumed by you at a tariff typically lower than other customers pay to the grid
- Lock your yearly tariffs, thus negating any effect of increasing grid electricity tariffs!!
You sign a PPA with Renew Power at the start of project
ReNew Power designs and installs the solar system at no upfront costs to you
You pay for the power you consume at a rate less than that charged by the electricity company
Regulatory Compliances ReNew Power continues to monitor and maintain the system while you save on electricity bill year on year
After PPA tenure, you get the option to buyback the solar system at a nominal cost