Our first wind project in Gujarat. It has been awarded the “Best Performing Project” by the Central Board of Irrigation & Power and “Best Performing Wind Farm” by the India Wind Power Association in 2014-15
- Project Capacity : 25.2 MW
- Project Location : Distt. Rajkot, Gujarat
The 73.5 MW project ushered ReNew Power’s entry into the EPC domain, and demonstrated our ability to develop as well as build our own projects; thereby, heralding a new business capability in our portfolio.
- Project Capacity : 73.5 MW
- Project Location : Distt. Beed, Maharashtra
At Bhesada, ReNew Power owns and operates turbines that generate power at hub-heights of 120m. This project also marks a new technological innovation – hybrid steel tower construction – a combination of lattice and tubular steel.
- Project Capacity : 50.4 MW
- Project Location : Distt. Jaisalmer, Rajasthan